Guild Wars 2 RPC
A Discord Rich Presence addon for Guild Wars 2.
You need to install the Discord Desktop version to run GW2RPC.
- current map, as well as closest point of interest
- current raid, strike or fractal boss
- character name, race and profession (elite spec)
- commander icon if player is currently commanding a squad
- active guild tag (needs API key)
- time spent on map
- Automatic update checking
- Web based registry for maps
- Configurable settings
- Supports multiple accounts and multiboxing
- Automatic raid announcer (FAQ):
- Use the installer. Start either
gw2rpc.zipand run the
gw2rpc.exe. It will start in your system tray. It needs to be running in background for Rich Presence to work.
In the config.ini in the program's directory, you can input your API key so that your status can display region (EU/NA) and your current guild tag.
To make starting Rich Presence easier, there is an .exe called
launch_gw2_with_rpc.exe included in the download. This script launches both GW2 and the RPC addon. For it to work, it needs to be present in
GW2FOLDER\addons\gw2rpc . You may then replace your normal GW2 shortcut with it for ease of launching.
You can also put a shortcut to
gw2rpc.exe into your autorun so that it runs automatically on Windows boot.
- Run the new installer again.
- If a new version is released, simply replace the updated files. To get the newest configuration file, you might also delete the old one and let it be recreated on the first start of
See below for the example configuration file
[API] APIkey = ; ABCDE-FFFF-12345-.... [Settings] CloseWithGW2 = False ; Exit gw2rpc if GW2 exits DisplayGuildTag = True HideCommanderTag = False ; Dont show active comm tag if True Lang = en ; Localization, one of en, es, fr, de, pt-br LogLevel = info ; One of debug, info, warning, critical [PointsOfInterest] DisableInWvW = False DisableCompletely = False HidePoiButton = False ; Dont show the copy paste button for PoI if true [Webhooks] webhook = https://discord.com/api/webhooks/887....b3bfdyCiz7y AnnounceRaid = True DisableInWvW = False