Updates for this will be slow because of school and my other projects.
A simple members system built in MySQL and PHP which allows users to register and login to there accounts. The administrator has options between setting roles onto specific accounts, and has the option to add more rows, or anything they want really in a flexible manner. Easy installation and support for almost every server from shared hosting to VPS hosting.
- Download the files for the project using Github desktop or simply ZIP downloading.
- Upload them to a host that supports MySQL or PHP. (MySQL can be hosted remotely)
- Visit the IP or domain of where you just uploaded. (If it doesn't redirect you to the install folder, simply type in YOURDOMAIN/install)
- Enter in the MySQL information throught the wizard. If everything goes correct, you will see a success screen.
- Delete the install folder (for security reasons) and visit your page at root.
- Register an account, that will be the master admin account.
And you're good to go, have fun! :)
All you have to do is fork it and make a pull request if you find anything awesome that you want to share! Remember, this project is under the MIT license, so you can take it and build your own repo or project with it without the need of licensing or anything, complete and open source for everyone!
I'd like to thank everyone down at the UserCake team that built the core of this project. Really all I did was made it better!
See the license here: https://github.com/MastaCoder/MyUsers/blob/master/LICENSE.md