letsrpg is a social network for role playing gamers
It'll be implemented in Python - Django with SQLite3
letsrpg is an implementation of a social network for our class "development and implementation of IT systems"
Previous design steps can be found in Greek here:
Each entity described in step 2 will be a django model in it's own application. Exception is User and Profile entities that will be placed in an app named "account" and Event and Event-Player entities that will be placed in an app named "event".
account |-UserProfile event |-Event |-Event-Player follows rate useractions |-Abuse-Report |-Messages ads
Create admin pages
- Create views
- Create templates
- Create test data
- Find bugs
- Fix bugs
- Find more bugs and fix them too!
Man pages and documentation that we'll probably need more than once!
- Field Types
- File Upload Example
- Extending the Django User model 1 , Extending the Django User model 2
- Django User Profiles
- Django User Authentication
- Easy authentication, using django.contrib.auth: part1, part2
- Django Forms
- Django Limitings Access to Logged In Users
- DIsplaying Other Content to Logged In Users
- Database superuser credentials: username=admin , password=pass
- Recreate database by deleting it and synchronizing again (not the best way though)
- In order to send emails uncomment lines 156-160 in settings.py
- User signup and password reset require a working smtp
- To change the domain name, log into the admin interface and change example.com in the sites table as mentioned here