A issue appeared for stakers causing orphan block and blockchain getting stuck on a single block.
- Protocol Enforcement Spork setup
- Update Readme
- Update CheckPoints
- Remove Lingering BIP130 Code
- Update to Version 1.2.5
Update to fix Bandwidth issue.
- Remove BIP130 as it was causing a bandwidth issue with local wallets and hosted nodes
Required Update By: Feb 23th 2019 Any wallets not on v1.2.3 will stop working.
- Replace Phore fix for block spam by PIVX PR#803
- Disabled automint in couple more files
- Cosmetic changes
- Version update to v1.2.3 (proto 70030)
- Updated Masternode script for new RC
- Set Min Version protocol to 70010
BootStrap: Block (253353)
- Implemented fix for "fake staking" bug
- Implemented BIP130
- Removed Zerocoin options from transaction dropdown.
- Updated Copyright dates and minor cleanup of code.
- Version bump from v1.2.0 to v1.2.1
Updates Code base to fixed 100000 Block lock issue.
Updated testnet code
Will enable spork to enforce masternode payments once network is 51%
Merge pull request #4 from MNPJason/master QT Final Fixes