Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
So, it's finally done. A lot of fixes and improvements were done since the last release and i'm quite happy what VersaTile has become.
Stuff that was changed:
- Export is fixed and now exports with texture
- The default tileset is now by kenney.nl
- Grid snapping for the mouse now works as expected
- The texture dialog has much improved
- Textures can now be updated after model creation
- The sprite sheet is scrollable when too large
- The camera can now be centered on the selection
- There is an options dialog with useful options (ground plane, ...)
- The grid alignment can now be set into manual mode
Now, go and make awesome models with VersaTile!