Android Slope Fields Generator
This Android app generates a slope field for a differential equation (first-order). This app is intended for university students studying Calculus II or taking differential courses.
- Parses any expression including trignometric functions and constants with exp4j (Dijkstra Shunting-Yard Algorithm)
- Adjustable graph scale, automatically scales properly to fit all information
- Easy to use interface, color coded changing RGB tangent colors adapt dynamically
- Allows multi-touch gestures, such as: pinch to zoom in/out and panning, double-tap to origin
- Fast performance, OOP design
- Error-trapped interface
How to use
Simply input your expression into the textbox, and then select the domain and range. You can pinch to zoom in, increasing the amount of tangents rendered. You can also slide your finger across the graph to change the domain/range dynamically.
Feel free to look at the complete JavaDoc documentation in