A completely modular collection of dom and ajax based utils for the browser, written in node-style commonJS. This allows minifiers to pull only necessery code while giving the developer a variety of handy tools.
Browser the different packages in the docs folder
- dom: Helpers for various DOM manipulation.
- events: Helpers for DOM event related business.
- net: Helpers for all sorts of AJAX requests.
- style: CSS and style related shenanigans.
- utils: Mostly internal tools, that might just be handy elsewhere.
- No global namespace
- No wrapper object
- Independent modules
- Well tested modules
- Play well with other libraries
To run the tests once, simply run
npm test in the root of the repository. You
must have Chrome and Firefox installed. It will run JSHint on all the files and
then launch Chrome and Firefox and run all the tests.
The documentation is generated from the Markdown files in the
To generate the docs run
grunt docs. The docs are also automatically generated
when you are running
npm start) and a file in the
changes. The generated HTML files are stored in the
Released under the MIT License