WebBorer is a directory-enumeration tool written in Go and targeting CLI usage.
This project was formerly named 'GoBuster', but that had a namespace collision with OJ Reeves' excellent tool (which was released about the same time as I was preparing this for release).
- Highly portable -- requires no runtime once compiled.
- No GUI required.
- Supports Socks 4, 4a, and 5 proxies.
- Supports excluding entire subpaths.
- Capable of parsing returned HTML for additional directories to parse.
- Highly scalable -- Go's parallel model allows for many workers at once.
Please see the CONTRIBUTING file in this directory.
Copyright 2015-2017 Google Inc.
WebBorer is not an official Google product (experimental or otherwise), it is just code that happens to be owned by Google.
For questions about WebBorer, contact David Tomaschik <firstname.lastname@example.org>