Modular light wallet for the NANO cryptocurrency with a command-line interface.
This application is under early development and any features are subject to change at the moment. Use at your own risk.
- Optional two-level encryption
- Wallet secrets (private keys and seed) and the wallet itself can be encrypted separately
- Watching-only accounts
- Supports NANO seeds
- Transaction timestamps and descriptions
- Portable wallet files for easy backups with timestamps and details intact
- NANO node and NanoVault server support
- JSON output for easy integration with scripts
You can install the reference command-line interface using pip:
pip install siliqua
Siliqua requires a working build environment for the C extensions. For example, on Debian-based distros you can install the required Python header files and a C compiler using the following command:
apt install build-essential python3-dev
virtualenv is recommended instead of a system-wide installation. For example, to create a virtualenv and install Siliqua inside it:
python3 -mvenv venv source venv/bin/activate pip install siliqua
To deactivate the virtualenv, run:
After installation, you can read the Getting Started section of the documentation.
For user and developer documentation, see online documentation at Read the Docs.
You can also build the documentation yourself by running
python setup.py build_sphinx.