Personal portfolio made with Jekyll
This site runs on Jekyll, an opensource static site generating platform.
- Clone or download a zip of this project to your computer and navigate to the project directory in your terminal
- In the commandline, make sure you have Ruby installed and you have run
gem install jekyll bundler, for more information about installing Jekyll, refer to the Jekyll website
- Install Gem dependencies in the by running
- To run the server in your local environment run
bundle exec jekyll serveand go to http://localhost:4000/ in your browser
- To compile a static build run
bundle exec jekyll build
Underlying Source Code
© Matthew Grey and himatt.com. Unauthorised use and/or duplication and adaptation of this material (all image formats, text and additional media files) without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Matthew Grey and/or himatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.