Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Improved and fixed 'ACC version' preference: 'master' and 'develop' options now prompt to install a new version only if a new commit is pushed once a day.
We have been all a bit busy lately and updates stopped for a bit.
This update brings the latest and greatest Acc and DJS, alongside some waited bug fixes in the app:
- Profiles automatically deselect when they are no longer applied (for example a schedule changes the config).
- AccA now follows system theme by default (welcome Android 10)!
- Chinese translations by @iCassius
- some other minor fixes.
This version should be available soon to f-droid!
This is a pre-release before the app is published on F-Droid and Google Play Store.
There are over 150 new commits and it's difficult to include everything in the changelog.
The most notable changes are:
- Added back support for schedules and added the ability to schedule profiles on boot (the default profile for example)
- Added a dark theme
- Added a settings screen
- AccA tries to detect current/voltage units of measure on first boot: all the measures will be consistent with it and can be changed in the settings #35
- Added prioritize battery idle in the Acc config editor
- Many design changes
- An about section with the installed acc version and app version
- The ability to choose the acc version in settings
- Many bug fixes and optimizations
We need your help to finalize this update!
If you find any bug please report it to us at https://github.com/MatteCarra/AccA/issues .
It's vitally important that you make easy for us to reproduce the bug with a detailed description and include logs.
We have Crowdin page to translate the app in most languages and we need your help!
The goal of AccA is to empower anybody to control the charging cycle of their phones and we don't want language barriers to be an issue in this process.
The translation process requires people to translate and other people to check and improve translations when needed.
You can find the page here: https://crowdin.com/project/advanced-charging-controller
Thanks in advance for the collaboration!
- Fixed voltage limit typo (3920-4349, 3500-4350)
- Fixed incorrect voltage limit range (3920-4350, 3500-4350)
This release aims to fix installation errors on some devices.
For more details on the 'Acc bundle' update follow this link: https://github.com/MatteCarra/AccA/releases/tag/v1.0.12
- acc -x: fixed "file not found" error
- acca: show more descriptive installation info (including which logs to share on failure, and where to send them to)
- Enhanced busybox detection and handling
- Start accd immediately after installation (no more ~30 seconds delay)
This version includes a fully compatible version of acc.
The acc bundle will be extracted the first time you open the app and will be available for your from terminal or from the app!
This is a major update, thanks to the work of vr25!
The extracted acc will automatically override any pre-installed acc version without any action required from the user.
Future releases will allow to install a custom version of acc (stable/dev/bundled) from app settings, even if we recommend to use the fully compatible bundled version.
Acc changelog: https://github.com/VR-25/acc/releases/tag/201907180
We have added back the profile switcher tile in the quicksettings.
We have also fixed a bug that caused the app to run in the background under some circumstances.