MLLinkShortener is a useful class to shorten your links using some of the most common services, like goo.gl, bit.ly or is.gd.
It supports blocks and it's asynchronous so your app won't be blocked waiting for the shortened link. It's also ARC-enabled and is compatible with iOS 5.0 SDK and later.
Here are some features:
- Supports goo.gl, bit.ly, is.gd, v.gd and Linkyy
- Block-based, no more delegates or notifications required.
- Asynchronous connections
- Supports for goo.gl and bit.ly API keys
Use MLLinkShortener in your projects
- Download the latest code version from the repository (using the Download Source button or your preferred command-line tool).
- If you have to, extract the archive.
- All you need is contained in the MLLinkShortener Files folder.
- Drag is to your project and make sure that the option Copy items is checked.
- That's it!
A demo project, called MLLinkShortener Demo, is included so you will see how to use this class.
The license for this source code is included in the Source Code License file.
It's a BSD-like license with attribution: you can use this code in your projects, even if they are commercial or closed-source; you only need to credit me!
For warranties and other info about this code, read the license file or here.
Version 1.0 @ June 30th, 2013
- Initial release: more services will be supported soon…
Matteo Del Vecchio