A 2D survival NDS game inspired by Minecraft. The current version incorperates almost all survival and creative elements.
- Smooth, responsive UI
- Grass + Tree growth
- Stereo sounds based on location
- Particles (Furnace Fire + Water splashes)
- Oceans/Plains/Jungles/Deserts/Tundra/Mushroom Biomes
- Various options (Disable regen, audio, graphics)
How to get involved
- Look at the issues page to see some items that need to get added
- Setup the build environment
- Look at some of the code related to that aspect
- Message with any questions
- Submit a pull request
How to Compile
To build Mine DS you need to download a group of tools build by devkitPro.
- Download the latest exe devkitpro installer from here
- Run the downloaded installer and check "devkitARM" in the custom install
- Download the project to a directory and in a command prompt type "make"
- Follow these instructions (under "Unix-like Platforms")
sudo dkp-pacman -S nds-dev(or
pacmanif running arch)
- Download the Mine DS source to a directory and in a command prompt type "make"
Contact me with any questions at email@example.com