A Python script to perform sentiment analysis, and so much more, for a user-prompted Twitter handle.
What Would Twitter Do (Sentiment Analysis+)
What Would Twitter Do is a Twitter sentiment analysis tool. Yes, one of the hundreds. Why will this be different?
- Easy: Users need only the Twitter handle they want to analyze and their Twitter API credentials to run a quick SA
- Fast: No code needs to be modified to run the script
- Customizable: Multiple options for timeline, data visualization, etc. available through prompts
- Finalize initial version with a quick, easy, user-prompted 'Analysis Overview'
- Add multiple plot/graph options
- Add multiple comparison options
- Add monitoring and notification features
- Incorporate scikit-learn for sentiment predictions
- Expand sentiment data sources (Reddit, RSS feeds, etc.)
- This is most definitely a Work in Progress... not even beta yet
- Download to test/inspect/modify/etc. only
- twitcred_sample must be modified to contain your personal Twitter API credentials until prompts are created in the primary script.
- wwtd_v0.1.1 is the primary script.
- Twitter Dev Account
- Twitter API credentials (https://developer.twitter.com/)
- Much of the inspiration for the #start# of this project came from Randolfo Ferro