Script will install and setup WireGuard as well as 1x WireGuard Client on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
- UDP Port that you intend to use for WireGuard forwarded through any external Firewall/Router
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS installed and logged in
- Domain pointing at the Ubuntu Server IP that will be running WireGuard
- Name of Network Adapter that is externally reachable
In the Terminal enter
Domain name should be forwarded to the external IP address (e.g. 111.222.333.444 in the screenshot below)
Determine which network is externally reachable (e.g. ens3 in the screenshot below)
Once logged into Ubuntu as root, enter the following into the Terminal:
chmod +x WG-AutoSetup.sh
- Scan QR Code on Mobile App
- Restart Ubuntu (mandatory!)
Once Ubuntu has restarted your WireGuard VPN should be active and you can now connect.