Manage password-protected directories and users accesses directly from a Web Panel.
- Website with FTP access
- PHP 7.x or superior
- Permissions to read and write from a PHP script
- Permission to use custom .htaccess
Navigate under Release and download the latest software named htam-panel-compact-*.zip
This software is pretty simple to install.
- Download ⬇ the compact version from the Download section above.
- Unzip and put the
htam-panel.phpinto the directory you want to protect.
- Navigate to
- Go to Manage directory and click Create new .htaccess and/or .htpasswd file.
- Create a new user from Manage users and set it as administrator
- Navigate to Manage directory and hit Toggle directory protection
- Your directory is now protected!
If you need, you can easily rename the .php file. You don't have to change any line of code.
- Block access and add specific users to visit your online folder
- Manage users with passwords and roles
- Quickly enable or disable directory protection
- Automatic creation and delete of the essential files (.htaccess, .htpasswd)
- View current file and sub-directories protected by the script
- Works with existing .htaccess file (it only appends / remove some particular lines to toggle the script)
- Works both with Linux and Windows
📱Responsive lightweight design
- ☕ Online updates checker
😍Built with Emoji!