It is obsolete, unfortunatelly :(
- Monitor your mongodb in more convenient way.
- Monitor as many mongodb hosts as you want!
- Simple json based config.
- Table based now and graphs in the nearest future!
- Mongo 2.4.X compatibility. Older version are in plans.
Build from sources
Install golang: http://golang.org/doc/install
go get "labix.org/v2/mgo"
Compile your mongowebstat:
go build main.go
Or just run it:
go run main.go
Or use the compiled binary:
- copy your platform binary from bin folder
- put it in near static, templates folders
- run it
./main-linux-386on 8080 port or run it
./main-linux-386 -http=:8090on 8090 or any other port.
Go to http://127.0.0.1:8080 and monitor your mongodb!
Check out mongowebstat.json:
- put connection string to "host" field
- set "http" to true for http connection or false for direct connection
- put some short node name to "name" field
- use as many host records as you want!
It is made available under the Simplified BSD License