WebMFT: Plugin SEO useful
- Contributors: maximusft
- Donate link: https://ma-x.im
- Tags: postviews, prev post, next post, most viewed
- Requires at least: 4.0
- Tested up to: 4.6
- Stable tag: 1.8.6
- License: GPLv2 or later
- License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
New release 1.8! Add GoTo (hide external Links)!
Counts visits of post or tax term. Plugin take 3 Widget: Prev post (img from thumb), Next posts, Most viewed. Control Title, Meta (Description and Keywords) for Post, Page and Category CSS go UP, Scripts go Down, GoTo (hide external Links)
- noindex for Tax?
- noindex for Categories?
- noindex for Date Archives?
- noindex for Author Archives?
- noindex for Tag Archives?
- noindex for the Search page?
- noindex for the 404 page?
- noindex for paginated pages/posts?
- nofollow for paginated pages/posts?
Right links in
- Yandex Analytic
- PIWIK Analytic
hide your external links in posts. You setup external links in Admin, and then in article use links like 'http://yourcurrsite.com/goto/1/' that send your Users on 'http://myhidesite.com/?r=maybeWithMyRefLinks' )))
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
= 1.8.0 =
- Add new features GoTo links, what make hide your external links in posts.
= 1.7.9 =
- Fix category check on static posts page
= 1.7.8 =
- Fix category META
= 1.7.6 =
- Add Analytic PIWIK
= 1.2 =
- Add to Post Meta & Title, View and Admin
= 1.0 =
- First release