HassDroid - a Home Assistant Client for Android
Build in terminal with
./gradlew assembleRelease or import into Android Studio and build there (recommended).
Model & UI
- Android support libraries: Used for a lot of classes, views, etc.
- Ason: A really awesome JSON library building on top of Android's integrated JSON classes.
- Google Play services: Used for acquiring your location for the device_tracker feature and configuring the Wearable app.
- Mapzen Lost: alternative location provider used in the F-Droid builds, replacing Google Play services.
- JetBrains' Kotlin build tools and stdlib
- OkHttp: Used for WebSocket integration in an elegant and fast way.
The official releases are signed with my personal keys, but gradle will use debug keys if the signing config/keys aren't found.
The format and some content of this README.md comes from the home-assistant-iOS repository.