Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the SugarCRM Developer Wiki. This wiki will detail working with GitHub to contribute changes back to SugarCRM.
How to get started
If you want to begin to participate in the SugarCRM community development process, you’ll need to set up your development environment and then you can provide a code contribution to SugarCRM thru Github. If you are new to git and Github, you can also go thru the Git Crash Course to help you get started.
See this blog post for the lineup of sprints for the first half of 2012
We do monthly webinars, normally on the 3rd Wednesday of each month, where we talk about what’s going on with SugarCRM and with the community. We also record each month’s sessions for viewing afterwards.
NEPO Systems demo ( Wednesday, February 15th at 11:00am US Eastern Time )
For this month’s webinar, we’ll have SugarCRM partner NEPO Systems on hand. They will be demonstrating a variety of cool enhancements they have made to SugarCRM. Time permitting the demonstration may include some of these SugarCRM addons they have developed:
- Chitter – Real Time social collaboration within SugarCRM
- Real Time Validation – When you save an EditView/QuickEdit why be limited to only validating against on screen elements. We reach into the backend and can validate against other modules, 3rd party systems, or any other way to validate.
- Gravatar – December 2011 SugarForge Project of the Month
- Marketo – Bi-Directional Integration with Marketo, a powerful and easy B2B marketing automation software that helps marketing and sales professionals drive revenue and improve marketing accountability
- Hide Search Panels – When on the List View, reclaim screen real estate by hiding the Search panel
- Phone Number Formatting – Tired of seeing all of the phone number in different formats. Displays phone number in a consistent manner
- Authorize.Net integration – Charge your Customers directly from within SugarCRM
- On the fly Sales Brochure Generation – Need to generate information for a particular client, dynamically choose the elements that you wish to have in your presentations and generate in real-time
- Vacation Requests – Request Time Off from within SugarCRM, including routing and approvals
- Real Time Inventory Tracking – When a Quote is Closed Won. The Inventory in the Product Catalog
Topic: Sugar Community Monthly Webinar Meeting
Date: The 3rd Wednesday of every 1 months, from Wednesday, July 20, 2011 to no end date
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 802 664 337
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
To start the online meeting
1. Go to https://sugarcrm.webex.com/sugarcrm/j.php?ED=152787562&UID=492952802&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If you are not logged in, log in to your account.
Audio conference information
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Global call-in numbers: https://sugarcrm.webex.com/sugarcrm/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=152787562&tollFree=0
Access code:802 664 337
Want to participate more?
We have a partner developer program as well that opens up access to our commercial source code repository, as well as early information on upcoming releases and full development team access. If you are interested, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.