Note: This system has been replaced by Advantage Scout 2.
- Classic layout - Uses standard inputs (selectors, counters, textboxes, etc.) simliar to many other scouting apps
- Visual layout - Shows an interactive diagram of the field so that the movement of game pieces and/or the robot can be modeled visually
The web server is designed to run on Python 3. To check your python version, open a command prompt/terminal and enter
python --version You may also have Python 3 installed separately as
python3, so try running
python3 --version If Python 3 is not installed on your system, you can download it from https://www.python.org/downloads/
Launch the web server by navigating to the root folder of the repository and running
python server.py [port] OR python3 server.py [port]
The server will run on port 8000 by default. The default port, host ip, and database paths can be modified in
- (host)/ - Main scouting page. Navigate here on scouting devices.
- (host)/config - Sets device name. Will be opened automatically on new devices.
- (host)/download - App download. Links to the latest APK of the Android app, served locally.
- (host)/admin - System overview. Configures current game, event, and alliance positions. Shows the status of all devices.
- (host)/export - Manual data export. Produces raw JSON of any matches currently saved offline.