Open Online Explorer
The Open Online Explorer enables you to explore a topic together and publish the results as a static webpage on github pages. The webpage can be improved or remixed by other users on github.com.
** Live preview: ** https://medialiteracylab.github.io/open-online-explorer
If you have forked this repository, replace the link above the following way: https://YOUR-USERNAME.github.io/YOUR-REPOSITORY-TITLE
Open Online Explorer is currently in alpha version state.
- explore a topic on three levels:
- meta level
- tool level
- practise level
- easily add articles via github.com web-interface or git desktop clients
- add articles in multiple languages
- easily add featured images for articles
- other github-users can propose changes or new articles
- static website on github pages, no spam or security issues like in wordpress or similiar content management systems
- no webspace/webserver needed
- Fork (duplicate) this repository
- Explore topic and prepare articles together
- Publish articles to the forked repository
- You're done! :-)
See the repository wiki for information on setup, how to add articles and more: Open Online Explorer Wiki
Problems? Bugs? Missing features?
Submit a bug report here: Issues
Made by Matthias Andrasch for Media Literacy Lab
Built with bootstrap. All code is licensed under MIT license.
Happy remixing! :-)