MediaMongrels Ltd LabVIEW WebSockets API on the NI Tools Network.
The library source is written in LabVIEW 2013.
The library can be installed using one of the following methods:
- Download and install the VI Package from the Releases Tab in GitHub
- Download the Toolkit from the NI Tools Network - http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/217850
- Find and install the package directly from VI Package Manager
The source code is available under the MIT License.
Help documentation is installed with the VI Package - access it from the Help menu in LabVIEW.
Examples are included in the package and accessible from the LabVIEW Example Finder.
Support & Contributions
- Limited free support is available from MediaMongrels Ltd and via the GitHub repo. Paid support is available - contact for details (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Feel free to fork and create a pull request to improve the library by fixing issues. All submissions must follow the requirements for NI Tools Network products.
If you wish to support and share your gratitude for this library then donations are warmly received. PayPal donations can be sent to email@example.com