MBProgressHUD is an iPhone drop-in class that displays a translucent HUD with a progress indicator and some optional labels while work is being done in a background thread. The HUD is meant as a replacement for the undocumented, private UIKit UIProgressHUD with some additional features.
Adding MBProgressHUD to your project
The simplest way to add the MBProgressHUD to your project is to directly add the
MBProgressHUD.m source files to your project.
- Download the latest code version from the repository (you can simply use the Download Source button and get the zip or tar archive of the master branch).
- Extract the archive.
- Open your project in Xcode, than drag and drop
MBProgressHUD.mto your classes group (in the Groups & Files view).
- Make sure to select Copy items when asked.
A full Xcode demo project is included in the Demo directory. This should give you an idea how to use the class.
Version 0.33 @ 27.03.10
- Custom view operation mode added.
- Fixed a memory leak.
Version 0.32 @ 4.01.10
- Added minShowTime, graceTime, xOffset, yOffset.
- Various fixes.
Version 0.31 @ 8.10.09
- Fix for touch through during the fade-out animation.
Version 0.3 @ 30.9.09
- Added show: and hide: methods.
- Now using UIViews layoutSubviews to automate layout calls.
- Added some floors to round pixel positions and thereby prevent unsharp views.
- Some additional documentation and code cleanup.
Version 0.2 @ 21.7.09
- Added determinate progress mode and switching capabilities between determinate and indeterminate modes.
- Various bugfixes.
Version 0.11 @ 2.6.09.
- Updated labelText and detailsLabelText properties to support text modifications while the HUD is being shown.
Version 0.1 @ 2.4.09
- Initial release.