Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- MegaGlest-Application-3.9.0_macintel_osx.zip 375 MB
- megaglest-binary-linux-i686-3.9.0.tar.xz 25.2 MB
- megaglest-binary-linux-x86_64-3.9.0.tar.xz 25.7 MB
- megaglest-binary-win32-i386-126.96.36.199z 19 MB
- MegaGlest-Installer-3.9.0_i386_win32.exe 242 MB
- MegaGlest-Installer-3.9.0_i686_linux.run 320 MB
- MegaGlest-Installer-3.9.0_x86_64_linux.run 322 MB
- megaglest-source-188.8.131.52.tar.xz 1.52 MB
- megaglest-source-184.108.40.206.tar.xz 1.52 MB
- megaglest-source-3.9.0.tar.xz 1.52 MB
- megaglest-source-embedded-3.9.0.tar.xz 8.12 MB
- MegaGlest_3.9-tomreyn1_macintel_osx.zip 375 MB
- MegaGlest_3.9-tomreyn1_macintel_osx.zip.SHA256SUM 150 Bytes
- MegaGlest_3.9_macintel_osx.zip 375 MB
- MegaGlest_3.9_macintel_osx.zip.SHA256SUM 97 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
- we hopefully now really solved the last out of sync problems for cross platform games.
- animated tileset object support.
- new tileset texturing possibilities
- new tilesets birchforest, desert4 and updated mediterran using animated objects and new texture system
- greatly improved textures and animations for the roman faction
- new maps
- better network game performance / management to handle slower clients.
- easier ability to download game content from host and masterserver( if available there ).
- new arranged options menu with serveral sub menus
- menu gui improvements
- attack hotkey toggles through all attack types
- single player games can be sped up incrementally in steps.
- color picking is greatly improved and the default selection mode now for better compatibility
- greater ability to translate game content into your native language. (including techtrees)
- Added Hebrew, Arabic, Vietnamese (and others).
- screenshots for savegames without annoying menu in screenshot.
- addition of google-breakpad to better track down bugs.
- many new lua functions for scenario modders.
- cell coordinates are shown in the mapeditor
- tilesets can set default air unit heights
- added ability for stand alone mod's to customize more of the engine like about screen.
- performance improvements.
- and as always many bugs were fixed