Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- megaglest-binary-linux-i686-3.9.1.tar.xz 25.3 MB
- megaglest-binary-linux-x86_64-3.9.1.tar.xz 25.8 MB
- megaglest-binary-win32-i386-126.96.36.199z 20.1 MB
- MegaGlest-Installer-3.9.1_i386_win32.exe 243 MB
- MegaGlest-Installer-3.9.1_i686_linux.run 320 MB
- MegaGlest-Installer-3.9.1_x86_64_linux.run 323 MB
- megaglest-source-3.9.1.tar.xz 2.82 MB
- megaglest-source-embedded-3.9.1.tar.xz 8.12 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
- Includes many bug fixes reported in the forums since 3.9.0.
- Backward compatible with 3.9.0.
- Moved the project from sourceforge.net to github.com and from subversion to git.
- Better handling of lagging clients in network games.
- Fixed cmake scripts to correctly detect dependencies that were previously partially working on some distros and improved build support for Mac OS X.
- Added numerous new LUA functions as documented at wiki.megaglest.org.
- Code quality improvements as reported by cppcheck and coverity (and clang).
- Better color picking algorithm thanks to willvarfar makes color picking very stable.
- Render order improved to allow more transparency effects.
- Adjustable camera scroll speed.
- Particle systems can be bound to meshes of models.