- Includes many bug fixes reported in the forums since 3.9.0.
- Backward compatible with 3.9.0.
- Moved the project from sourceforge.net to github.com and from subversion to git.
- Better handling of lagging clients in network games.
- Fixed cmake scripts to correctly detect dependencies that were previously partially working on some distros and improved build support for Mac OS X.
- Added numerous new LUA functions as documented at wiki.megaglest.org.
- Code quality improvements as reported by cppcheck and coverity (and clang).
- Better color picking algorithm thanks to willvarfar makes color picking very stable.
- Render order improved to allow more transparency effects.
- Adjustable camera scroll speed.
- Particle systems can be bound to meshes of models.
megaglest-source-3.9.1.tar.xz 2.82 MB