Apartment in VR
This is a small VR project where the user will be able to explore a small apartment in VR. The initial 3D assets were provided. I placed them, as well as, lights and cameras.
- This project uses Google VR SDK for Unity Version 1.0
- I am submitting for iOS.
- It took me 2 days to complete this project.
- I enjoyed how easy it was to record an animation.
- I found the auto-teleporting feature to be hard to get around. In the end, I decided to just keep it and move on.
Unity, C#, Xcode (Used for deployment), and Google VR SDK for Unity Version 1.0
- User will start in an apartment and look around.
- User will be able to move around the apartment.
- Click "Download" on https://github.com/Mehequanna/UnityVR-ApartmentProject
- Open Unity and choose open project (You will need to know the repo location)
To Run On Your Device
- On Mac, choose File -> Build Settings
- In platform, choose the platform you have set up, either iOS or Android. Select "Switch Platform".
- Choose "Build and Run" at the bottom right.
- This project will need to be opened in Unity 5.5.1
This work can be used under the MIT License. Copyright (c) 2017 Stephen Emery