New version, lots of fixed features including:
- ability to upload photos via a form
- redone browser and folder selection
- lots of bug fixes
- improved user interface
Major bugfixes done to the scanner and some improvements made. Note that this is the Wordpress release that includes fancybox instead of Lightbox2 for license reasons. If you want Lightbox2 see release v0.1.3.
Major bugfixes done to the scanner and some improvements made. Note that this release includes lightbox2, which is under a CC license. For Wordpress releases see -fancybox releases.
Current capabilities are:
- Scanning the image folder for new images
- Browsing/searching images using the image browser
- Generating a shortcode (with minimal attributes) with the image browser
Current albums are:
- Thumbnail - Simple album for displaying a single or group of thumbnails.
Labelling as pre-release just there is a bug that I haven't managed to see during my testing.
There are two flavours:
- One using lightbox2 (has a Creative Commons licence)
- One using fancybox (MIT licence - capable with Wordpress licence)
Eventually, there will be one flavour once I have sorted out a nice lightbox that is GPL/MIT.