Tools for working with Octopress in Sublime Text 2
- Install Package Control and restart when it tells you to.
- Add Repository - https://github.com/mengjuesh/SublimeOctopress
- Install Package - SublimeOctopress
- make a new post : supply a title and get back a new document with really conventional Jekyll filename and yaml header (based on octopress)
- command palette = Octopress: New Post
- Tools > Octopress > New Post
- generate conventional Jekyll filename with chinese and english combination:
before:(you just type the article title as below) 简单才是最美Simple is The Best After:(plugin will generate the Jekyll/Octopress conventionally file for you) jian-dan-cai-shi-zui-mei-simple-is-the-best.md
- populate the Jekyll YAML header in the fresh file
--- layout: post categories: blog date: 2013-01-05 05:36:25 comments: true author: Meng Jue website: b.imf.cc ---
- glenrobertson's PythonOpenModule for general organization and user prompt creation.
- titoBouzout's Camaleon for menu nesting.
- Sublime Text 2 API docs
- auto publish blog to github Jekyll in windows
Contact: fma (AT) outlook.com