Emoji mnemonic for Ethereum and Bitcoin addresses.
Bitcoin and Ethereum address are hard to short-memorize when you navigate websites like etherscan.io or blockchain.info. This project is to ease that
- Transalates address into mnemonic
- Supports mnemonic for English, Chinese and Emoji
Deterministic wallets use mnemonic for private key. The same idea can be applied to public address. It's a matter of encoding eventually. The BTC and Ethereum public addresses are based on a 20 bytes (160 bit) integer. Each dictionary's size is 2048. The address is encoded in 15 mnemonic to cover the entropy.
> pip install emojaddress
Only supports Python3
In : from emojaddress.address import Address In : address = Address() # see examples in these test cases
- BIP dictionary based on bitcoin project
- Unicode Emoji Unicode Emoji
- Emoji unicodes are copied from the Emoji Python project