Table of Contents
- Provide a
🚨safe 🚨environment for others to learn and grow through Open Source.
- Make adding Chat
💬to a project easy.
- Enable beautiful and customizable Chat UI's.
- Provide an awesome Open Source project for the iOS open source community.
- Help others learn.
See VISION.md for Goals, Scope, & Technical Considerations.
If your project is still using Swift 3, you can add the following code to your Podfile:
target 'TARGET_NAME' do pod 'MessageKit' ... post_install do |installer| installer.pods_project.targets.each do |target| if target.name == 'MessageKit' target.build_configurations.each do |config| config.build_settings['SWIFT_VERSION'] = '4.0' end end end end end
To integrate MessageKit using Carthage, add the following to your
- iOS9 or later
Great! Look over these things first.
- Please read our Code of Conduct
- Check the Contributing Guide Lines.
- Come join us on Slack and
🗣don't be a stranger.
- Check out the current issues and see if you can tackle any of those.
- Download the project and check out the current code base. Suggest any improvements by opening a new issue.
- Check out the What's Next section
👇to see where we are headed.
- Check StackOverflow
- Install SwiftLint too keep yourself in style.
- Be kind and helpful.
Check out the Releases to see what we are working on next.
Have a question or an issue about MessageKit? Create an issue!
Interested in contributing to MessageKit? Click here to join our Slack.
Apps using this library
Add your app to the list of apps using this library and make a pull request.
Please provide attribution, it is greatly appreciated.
Many thanks to the contributors of this project.
MessageKit is released under the MIT License.
Inspired by JSQMessagesViewController