Table of Contents
- Code of Conduct
- What's Next
- Join the Slack Group
- Apps using this library
- Provide a
🚨safe 🚨enviroment for others to learn and grow through Open Source.
- Make adding Chat
💬to a project easy.
- Enable beautiful and customizable Chat UI's.
- Provide an awesome Open Source project for the iOS open source community.
- Help others learn.
See VISION.md for Goals, Scope, & Technical Considerations.
- iOS9 or later
Great! Look over these things first.
- Please read our Code of Conduct
- Check the Contributing Guide Lines.
- Come join us on Slack and
🗣don't be a stranger.
- Check out the current issues and see if you can tackle any of those.
- Download the project and check out the current code base. Suggest any improvements by opening a new issue.
- Check out the What's Next section
👇to see where we are headed.
- Check StackOverflow
- Install SwiftLint too keep yourself in style.
- Be kind and helpful.
Check out the Releases to see what we are working on next.
Join the Slack Group
Click here to join Slack
Apps using this library
Add your app to the list of apps using this library and make a pull request.
Please provide attribution, it is greatly appreciated.
Many thanks to the contributors of this project.
MessageKit is released under the MIT License.
Inspired by JSQMessagesViewController