To start local developing environment you can either use
bundle install bin/rails db:create db:migrate bin/rails s
Or with docker-compose
This will also create some default data so you can start testing the app:
A Decidim::System::Admin with email email@example.com and password decidim123456, to log in at /system. A Decidim::Organization named Decidim Staging. You probably want to change its name and hostname to match your needs. A Decidim::User acting as an admin for the organization, with email firstname.lastname@example.org and password decidim123456. A Decidim::User that also belongs to the organization but it's a regular user, with email email@example.com and password decidim123456.
Installation info: https://github.com/decidim/decidim/blob/master/docs/manual-installation.md
Free Open-Source participatory democracy, citizen participation and open government for cities and organizations
This is the open-source repository for DecidimMikkeli, based on Decidim.
Setting up the application
You will need to do some steps before having the app working properly once you've deployed it:
- Open a Rails console in the server:
bundle exec rails console
- Create a System Admin user:
user = Decidim::System::Admin.new(email: <email>, password: <password>, password_confirmation: <password>) user.save!
<your app url>/systemand login with your system admin credentials
- Create a new organization. Check the locales you want to use for that organization, and select a default locale.
- Set the correct default host for the organization, otherwise the app will not work properly. Note that you need to include any subdomain you might be using.
- Fill the rest of the form and submit it.
You're good to go!