- Build public NuGet packages for
- Build non-public NuGet packages for
- Add pre-release string to version numbers of local builds
- [breaking] Rename type
- [bugfix] Copy native dependencies when using the NuGet package
- Build public NuGet packages for MetriCam2 and both Kinect cameras
- Stability improvements
- Update to latest
Metrilus.Utilrelease (first official Nuget package)
- Modernize C# project files by switching to new csproj-format
- Compile for multiple target frameworks:
.NET Standard 2.0(not applicable to all projects)
- Delete all x86 build configurations
- Remove separate strong-name build config (build signed by default where possible)
Metrilus.Util reference including a lot of new functionality:
- [breaking] Rename all image classes (remove string
- [breaking] Rename class
- [breaking] Rename
ProjectiveTransformationRational(has three additional, radial distortion parameters)
- Include more basic functionality for all image classes, e.g. flipping, rotation etc.
- Add support for
Kinect4Azurebased on .NET wrapper included in https://github.com/microsoft/Azure-Kinect-Sensor-SDK
- Add color channel support for
- [bugfix] Depth stream was not started, if both
Point3DImagewere activated before
- [bugfix] Depth stream was stopped in
DeactivateChannel, even though it could be used by another channel.
- Add property
- Fix a camera freeze when using two cameras and fetching
- Fix memory leaks
- Reduce Update timeout to 500ms
- Use VC++ 2017
- Add SICK Visionary-T Pro
- SICK Visionary-T: Don't apply z-offset to 3-D coordinates
- Add 60fps support and fix IR gain getter/setter for 2nd gen devices (Embedded S and Stereo S)
- Move OpenNI version into a deployed
- Update Metrilus.Util reference to version 14.0.1.
- Don't stop streaming on disconnect
- [bugfix] Allow reconnect
- Add strong name build
- [breaking] Update to
Metrilus.Utilv.14.0 (uses managed arrays instead of unmanaged memory in image classes)
- [breaking] Remove
NetStandardsuffix in DLL name for
- [minor] Update log4net reference to .NET 4.5 version of 2.0.8
- [breaking] Upgrade TargetFrameworkVersion to 4.5
- Add StrongNamed builds for selected cameras
- [breaking] Remove proximity sensor support (does not seem to be supported by new OpenNI version)
- Add support for new Orbbec prototypes "Astra Stereo S" and "Astra Embedded S" (Channel "Color" not yet supported)
- Updated to latest OpenNI2 v22.214.171.124
ActivateChannelcan now be called before
- [bugfix] Set emitter status again in
ActivateChannel, since activating channels can change the internal state of the Orbbec emitter.
- Improve robustness and performance of
GetExtrinsicsby caching the transformations.
- Log only a warning instead of an error if the IR flooder status cannot be set
IRGainto a maximum of 63
- Add support for Pico Zense DCAM 710 (could also work for DCAM 100, but not tested)
- Frame timestamps are now consistently written in UTC ticks by the Camera base class. Any values set by the camera implementations will be overridden.
- [breaking] Drop support of blue-PCB Orbbec Astra cameras (manufacturing year 2016)
- Compatibility with current (2018 green PCB) Astra cameras
- Increase robustness
- Faster connect
- Remove limit of max. 20 connected devices
IntegrationTimeproperty: can now be any int value, specifying [us].
- Throwing exceptions improved
- Fix NRE and compile errors
- Update dependency libraries
- Update dependency libraries
- Reference local Newtonsoft.Json binary to keep versions across Metrilus projects in sync
- Fix out of sync frames when using multiple cameras
- [feature] Add retry mode for corrupted frames
- [tweak] Better error handling and output
- [bugfix] Disable timeout exception if camera is triggered
- [feature] Read S/N during connect
- Support loading camera assemblies from working directory.
- Support TriggerMode.
- Improved networking.
- Faster connection.
- Support for more filters.
- Some refactoring.
- DepthResolution now reflects actual resolution of filtered data.
- Additional IRResolution property.
- Use new RealSense SDK version.
- Support for coexistence mode.
- Fix integration time.
- Removed wrong implementation of GetIntrinsics.
- Improved thread-safety / mutual exclusion mechanisms.
- Improved time-out handling.
- Implement cache for extrinsics and intrinsics
- Add Basler acA1300
- Add Matrix Vision mvBlueSirius camera
- [breaking] RealSense2: Use official .NET wrapper, improve robustness
Removes dependency on native realsense2.dll, adds managed reference Intel.RealSense.dll (auto-copied)
- Rework layout of camera configuration dialog
- BaslerToF: Add OutlierTolerance, TemporalFilterStrength, DeviceChannel
- BaslerToF: Improve multicam init
- [breaking] BaslerToF: Rename spatial & temporal filter properties
- ifm O3D3xx: Add 100k mode
- ifm O3D3xx: Improvements to performance and robustness
- Deploy TI Voxel and dependencies
- Deploy .pdb files to release (the build config) folders
- Fix icons of C++/CLI projects for Release/x64
- Correct license.txt (log4net is now a reference)
- Update Metrilus.Util to 13.1
- Realsense D4XX
- Basler ToF
- SICK TiM561
- Added icons for most camera implementations
- Partial .NET Standard 2.0 support
- Improved OrbbecOpenNI implementation
- SVS: logging verbosity can be adjusted
- Error reporting for Kinect2
- [breaking] Removed support for deprecated Orbbec SDK
- Updated referenced libraries