Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Add SICK Visionary-T Pro
- SICK Visionary-T: Don't apply z-offset to 3-D coordinates
- Add 60fps support and fix IR gain getter/setter for 2nd gen devices (Embedded S and Stereo S)
- Move OpenNI version into a deployed
- Update Metrilus.Util reference to version 14.0.1.
- Don't stop streaming on disconnect
- [bugfix] Allow reconnect
- Add strong name build
- [breaking] Update to
Metrilus.Utilv.14.0 (uses managed arrays instead of unmanaged memory in image classes)
- [breaking] Remove
NetStandardsuffix in DLL name for
- [minor] Update log4net reference to .NET 4.5 version of 2.0.8
- [breaking] Remove proximity sensor support (does not seem to be supported by new OpenNI version)
- Add support for new Orbbec prototypes "Astra Stereo S" and "Astra Embedded S" (Channel "Color" not yet supported)
- Updated to latest OpenNI2 v220.127.116.11
ActivateChannelcan now be called before
- [bugfix] Set emitter status again in
ActivateChannel, since activating channels can change the internal state of the Orbbec emitter.
- Improve robustness and performance of
GetExtrinsicsby caching the transformations.
- Log only a warning instead of an error if the IR flooder status cannot be set
IRGainto a maximum of 63
- Add support for Pico Zense DCAM 710 (could also work for DCAM 100, but not tested)
Frame timestamps are now consistently written in UTC ticks by the Camera base class. Any values set by the camera implementations will be overridden.
- [breaking] Drop support of blue-PCB Orbbec Astra cameras (manufacturing year 2016)
- Compatibility with current (2018 green PCB) Astra cameras
- Increase robustness
- Faster connect
- Remove limit of max. 20 connected devices
IntegrationTimeproperty: can now be any int value, specifying [us].
- Throwing exceptions improved