MewX's blog reworked v3
Working in progress
In this version, I plan to use ReactJS + Googe Material Design UI + KotlinJS.
Plus, it contains two steps:
- v3.0 using Jekyll/Liquid + Googe Material Design UI + KotlinJS to build the prototype.
- v3.1+ upgrade the existing Jekyll/Liquid template using ReactJS with KotlinJS.
The reason why I select
VueJSis that I might need to use ReactJS skill to find a job LOL. I've taken a look at the VueJS framework, it looks nice but normal. Therefore, I'm still going to write the website under ReactJS which is the most popular js front-end framework currently.
Plans for current version
- use svg icons
- text searchable
- github activities
- social icons updated
- copyleft and proudly using xxx :P
- project pages with project short highlights
- update-to-date CV
- contributes to open source repo (with issue id)
- check all friend website links
- emoticon support!!! That would be funny!
- fix link address (with slash or not should work both)
All history versions are listed below.
MewX's blog reworked v2
This version is modified based on a template upon Bootstrap v3.
Clean Blog template modified with my v1 Liquid template.
MewX's blog v1
Pure hand-written CCS3 and HTML codes, without any front-end UI framework.