ME3Explorer is a fan-made modding toolkit for Mass Effect 3 on the PC. It has limited support for both Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2. ME3Explorer does not support Mass Effect games on any other platforms.
This fork is updated by Mgamerz and contains bleeding edge features for developers. Development is done on the beta branch, and releases are merged into the master branch. This fork is not affiliated with the upstream main version of ME3Explorer, however my changes are ocassionally pulled upstream by some of the developers, so you may see features developed here on the main branch. I track changes from mainline and will cherry-pick pull them into this fork at regular intervals.
All releases starting with 188.8.131.52 on this fork are signed with my code signing certificate.
Some highlights of features that were developed on this fork:
- Jumplists in the taskbar allow you to right click to open tools
- Many quality of life improvements in the UI, such as pressing enter to submit, opening files in other tools directly from tools themselves, smart recents menus
- Package Editor has property relinking when drag/dropping between files for the entire tree. This saves a HUGE amount of time for users compared to the old manual way.
- You can view Bio2DA tables natively in Bio2DA editor view in Package Editor.
- You can edit levels using Pathfinding Editor, including placement of objects, pathfinding, and spline movement and recalculation of reparam tables
- WPF rewrites of multiple tools to use a more modern design language - better DPI scaling, more features. These include PackageEditorWPF (and its contents), and SoundplorerWPF, with more on the way. All of these tools are being completely rewritten.
- Many more not listed here
You can get thse releases in Mass Effect 3 Mod Manager from the tools menu, or you can download from the releases tab above.
You can check out my contributing guidelines and tips document, for both developers and end-users who need features.
My fork of ME3Explorer is licensed under GPLv3.