DejaVue - Documentation
1. Run your application in developer mode on localhost.
2. Open Chrome Dev Tools and select the DejaVue tab.
3. Start using your application and DejaVue will dynamically update and save changes to state.
4. Click node text to inspect a component and highlight its path to root. If it's circle has a thick blue stroke then it has been changed from the previous state.
5. Click node circle to hide its children. Click again to reveal them.
6. Use the slider to travel through your application's state changes. Both the visualization and your application will change. To resume capturing of new data close Dev Tools, refresh your page and reopen Dev Tools.