- Fully functional Apogee BK-01 and Radio-86RK.
- Color/Monochrome modes.
- Manual screen adjustment.
- EXTROM Support with all apps ever released for Apogee computer.
- Support for RKA, RKR, GAM files.
Copy the *.rbf file at the root of the SD card. You can rename the file to core.rbf if you want the MiST to load it automatically at startup.
Copy apogee.rom to root of SD card if you wish to have EXTROM with Apogee apps.
- F12 - OSD menu.
- CTRL-F11 - Reset to Apogee BK-01.
- ALT-F11 - Reset to Radio-86RK
- SHIFT-F11 - Reset to Apogee BK-01 and start EXTROM menu.
- Caps Lock - Rus/Lat
- ESC - AP2
- F6 - home
- F7 - Str
Due to programmable of video chip, screen resolution is variable and can be not properly centered in some applications. Emulator provides key combinations to center the screen manually. Combinations Alt with cursor keys ajusts screen position. Alt+Enter resets screen to default position.
Download precompiled binaries:
Go to releases folder.