Port of MSX core version by Kdl
- Sound YM2149(PSG), YM2419(OPLL), SCC.
- Various sound and memory expansions through virtual cartridges.
- Turbo modes for CPU.
- Real time clock.
- SD card support <4GB (SDSC) and >4GB (SDHC/SDXC).
- Requires secondary SD card on I/O board v5.x. Supports both SDSC and SDHC cards.
- Copy the *.rbf file at the root of the SD card.
- Use sdcreate util (you need to start it with Administrator rights) from Utils folder to format and create a basic SD card for MSX core. If you want to make it manually, then make sure OCM-BIOS.DAT is the first file copied to SD card after format! Only FAT16 is supported.
Notes about SD card:
- Core requires a secondary SD card located on I/O Board v5.x. Probably future versions will be able to use an images on the main SD card.
- You can use SD card of any size, but only partitions less than 4GB are supported. It's advised to use sdcreate utility. It will create 4GB partition of SD card is bigger than 4GB.
- The core is kind of picky to SD card, so it's possible some cards won't work.
- In turbo mode use F11 to change the speed.
- Core recognizes short reset (warm reset) and long reset (cold reset). Long reset is reset held for more than 2 seconds.
- use supplied (in sdcreate package) file manager mm to load various kind of apps like ROM and DSK files.
- More advanced BIOSes can be downloaded from KdL site by sending request as per instruction on that site.