Startup core for MiSTer
- ESC - switch to options
- F1 - switch the background
- F9 - Go to Linux terminal (F12 - back)
- Core supports sub-folders started with _ character.
- Regardless the place of RBF file, boot rom/vhd should be placed into either root of SD card or core's dedicated folder (should be created in root of SD card).
- Joystick (including emulation by keyboard) buttons defined in this core is default map for all cores unless defined in particalar core.
- Place menu.png or menu.jpg to the root of SD card to have it as background on HDMI (you can use vga_scaler=1 if you want it on VGA).