FPGAPCE with some tweaks from MiST's port.This is the port of Gregory Estrade's
- SuperGrafx mode
- Support saves for some games.
- Uses BRAM for main and graphics memory (reduces graphics glitches)
- Uses DDR3/SDRAM for cartridge's ROM
- 6(8)-buttons joystick support
- Turbotap(multiple joysticks)
- Support for Street Fighter II and Populous mappers
- Option of 64 sprites per line (reduces the flickering in some games)
Copy the *.rbf file at the root of the SD card. Copy roms (*PCE,*BIN) to TGFX16 folder. You may rename ROM of your favorite game to boot.rom - it will be automatically loaded upon core loading. Use SGX file extension for SuperGrafx games.
Some games support saves. Place an empty file with size 2048 bytes and name the same as ROM file with extension .sav It will be automatically loaded with ROM.
Both Turbotap and 6-button are for games explicitly supporting these features. Do not enable these features for games not supporting it, otherwise game will work incorrectly.
- Do not forget to assign joystick buttons on keyboard in order to play on keyboard.
- Both headerless ROMs and ROMs with header (512b) are supported and automatically distinguished by file size.
- 64 sprites per line may improve the game look by reducing the flickering, but may introduce glitches in some games.
Download precompiled binaries
Go to releases folder.