Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
[2.6.0] - 2019-01-01
git pull && npm install. If you are having issues updating, make sure you are running the latest version of Node.
✨ Experimental ✨
- New default module weather. This module will eventually replace the current
weatherforecastmodules. The new module is still pretty experimental, but it's included so you can give it a try and help us improve this module. Please give us you feedback using this forum post.
A huge, huge, huge thanks to user @fewieden for all his hard work on the new
- Possibility to add classes to the cell of symbol, title and time of the events of calendar.
- Font-awesome 5, still has 4 for backwards compatibility.
showEndin calendar documentation
- Screenshot for the new feed module
- Screenshot for the compliments module
- Screenshot for the clock module
- Screenshot for the current weather
- Screenshot for the weather forecast module
- Portuguese translation for "Feels"
- Croatian translation
- Fading for dateheaders timeFormat in Calendar #1464
- Documentation for the existing
scaleoption in the Weather Forecast module.
- Allow to parse recurring calendar events where the start date is before 1900
- Fixed Polish translation for Single Update Info
- Ignore entries with unparseable details in the calendar module
- Bug showing FullDayEvents one day too long in calendar fixed
- Bug in newsfeed when
removeStartTagsis used on the description #1478
- The default calendar setting
showEndis changed to
- The Weather Forecast module by default displays the ° symbol after every numeric value to be consistent with the Current Weather module.