Question2Answer Mailing List Manager 1.5
Adds your Questions2Answer member email addresses to your MailChimp.com list so you can effortlessly email your members and track campaigns.
- Uses the MailChimp.com API to imports existing members into your MailChimp.com list.
- Automatically subscribe new members.
- Subscribe new members on creation of account or once they confirm their email.
- Option to not send out a confirmation request from MailChimp.com. This is useful if your Q2A install is already doing this so you can send out just the Q2A confirmation email and have the member be added to the mailing list when they confirm their Q2A account.
- Adds checkboxes to the registration form with the option to preselct them.
- Works with several lists at a time so you can ask members to subscribe to more than one list when registering.
- Create a MailChimp.com account, if you haven't already. Please use my MailChimp.com link to sign up and we can both earn $30 in rewards. Details on reward program.
- Get your API key from MailChimp.com website. Instructions here.
- Get the source code for this plugin from github
- Create a folder named 'ma-mailing-list-manager' in the qa-plugin folder and put the downloaded files there.
- In your Q2A website, go to Admin -> Plugins page and follow instructions on how to enter your API key. Remember to save.
- Select a list you created on MailChimp.com to import your members into. If you haven't created a list yet, here are instructions on how to create a list.
This is beta code. It is probably okay for production environments, but may not work exactly as expected. You agree not to hold me responsible for any problems that comes from this code.
Question2Answer is a free PHP open source platform for Q&A sites.