This is the public repo for the Appboy Android SDK. This repo contains two folders:
- android-sdk-ui - the Appboy SDK user interface containing the Appboy jar
- droidboy - a sample application which demonstrates how to use Appboy
In under 30 minutes, you'll have Appboy in your app!
- Go to https://dashboard.appboy.com and create an account
- Add a new App Group by clicking the + sign in the left column
- Read our Getting Started documentation to integrate Appboy into your app
Building with Gradle
To build the Appboy user interface library and the sample app with Gradle, use the 'gradle assemble' command.
For more information about the Android Gradle build system, refer to the documentation.
Supported OS Versions
Android 2.2+ (Froyo and up).
We currently have full feature parity with our iOS V2 SDK.
Feedback & Support
Javadocs are available here.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.