Minecraft Forge based XRay mod designed to aid players who don't like the ore searching process.
I'm extreamly busy as of late, because of this I'd like to attempt to find someone willing to help maintain this project as it's a passions project for me and would hate to see it go downhill. Please contact me at email@example.com, on Discord: MiKeY#3704 or anything from https://mikey.pro if you're intrested in helping out :D
- Built using Forge!
- Simple and Clean UI For Adding, Deleting and Editing the blocks you want to see
- Full RGB Colour selector
- Searchable List to find Blocks
- Add Blocks from your hand
- Add Blocks you're looking at!
- Rightclick Editing with support for custom Meta Data
- Ore Dictionary Support
- Partial! Requires more work but it can do some mods ores.
- Looks for help with this feature
How to use:
[Default] Backslashto toggle Xray on and off
[Default] Zto open the in-game GUI
- Open the GUI Editor pressing
- Select the method you'd like to use to add a block, either From hand, What you can see, or By searching a list
- Modify the Name, Color, and anything else you'd like to change
- Click add and Enable the Block
- Right click on any item in the GUI and edit as needed
- Click save and the changed will be applied
The Imgur Album
|Minecraft Version||Mod Version||Forge Version||Branch||Author|
|1.11.2||1.3.3 limited support||126.96.36.1994||/1.11.x||Michael Hillcox|
|1.10.2||1.3.1 limited support||188.8.131.525||/1.10.x||Michael Hillcox|
|1.9.4||1.0.9 - Discontinued||184.108.40.2061||/1.9.4||BondarenkoArtur & Michael Hillcox|
|1.8.9||1.1.0 - Discontinued||220.127.116.112||/1.8.x||Michael Hillcox With help from BondarenkoArtur|
|1.7.10||18.104.22.168 - Discontinued||10.13.2.1291||/1.7.10||mcd1992 (mcd1992 / GitLab) & Michael Hillcox|
|1.6.4||1.0.0 - Discontinued||22.214.171.1243||/1.6.4||mcd1992 (mcd1992 / GitLab)|
- This means the mod will no longer be supported unless a very large bug is reported.
- Limited support
- This means the mod will only receive bug fixes when ones are listed. I will no longer be back porting feature changes unless I get bored
A big thanks CJB for his rendering system.