GraphSchema GraphQL tools
GraphSchema is a tool that can run a GraphQL API from just the declarative GraphQL schema. It serves the GraphQL API over http and uses Dgraph as a backend graph database.
GraphSchema is currently released as an early alpha in a container image in the docker hub at mjcomp/graphschema it works with Dgraph v1.0.13.
- Running GraphQL API directly from schema
- Graph database backend for a graph query langauge
- Exposes all the Dgraph query power, plus GraphQL
- Stateless API endpoint made for containers
- Easily run GraphQL API replicas against a single backend DB
See these notes about current status and future directions.
Please add issues, requests and suggestions here.