PortableSDR - A Stand Alone HF Software Defined Transciever.
Firmware Build Notes
- Install gcc-arm-none-eabi: apt-get install gcc-arm-none-eabi, or download from https://launchpad.net/gcc-arm-embedded/4.7
- Download Eclipse Kepler, v4.3 for C/C++ dev from https://eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/Kepler/SR2
- Help -> Install New software
- add Name: GNU ARM, Location: http://gnuarmeclipse.sourceforge.net/updates
- Click the radio button, and hit next, next, agree to the license, finsh, Hit OK to allow unsigned contents
- Restart eclipse
- Help -> Install New Software
- same as before,add: Name: Zylin Embedded CDT, Location: http://opensource.zylin.com/zylincdt
- sudo apt-get install openocd
- File -> import -> Existing Projects into Workspace (May be a better way here!)
- Navigate to the PSDR/Source directory and add it.
- hit Build All
You should end up with PSDR/Source/Debug/PSDR.elf which is the binary firmware file
TODO: Flashing firmware to the PSDR instructions