November 16th, 2014
- Fix: the "Hide" and "Save for Later" buttons were not working correctly on the "text-only" items after the 4.1.0 fix. Once the previous bug was fixed in 4.1.0 it introduced a new bug that caused the previously mentioned buttons to be underneath the item container on the z-space. This update fixes both buttons on both the Static and Responsive modes.
November 16th, 2014
- Fix: "text-only" items were not displaying correctly with the latest version of Feedly due to the separation of image-based and text-only items on Feedly's side. I have fixed this issue for both the Static Mode and the Responsive Mode of this userstyle.
November 14th, 2014
- Fix: an error existed in 3.1.0 that was created by Feedly's the latest update to their webapp.
- New Feature: added a Responsive mode to the userstyle to get even more items to display.
April 14th, 2013
- fixes an error caused by the latest version of Feedly that cause the unread titles to not show. The userstyle now displays an "no image available" thumbnail when items don't have images to use. - Empty Image Item: Before & After
April 8th, 2013
- Fixed errors caused by Feedly v14.0.477.
- Converted the "mark as read" and "save for later" links into Feedly style icons.
- Reactivated the show upon hover feature, for the mark as read and save icons.
Note - Feedly v14.0.477 broke this style because they decided to make the "Mark as Read" and "Save for Later" links not suck so much and not have them pointlessly hidden in the item description. So because they fixed that they broke the style...but that is good because it forced me to make it better by removing the ugly text links and replacing them with nicely styled icons that match the feel of Feedly's interface.
April 5th, 2013
- "Mark As Read" & "Save For Later" links added to Mosaic tile when hovering!
April 3rd, 2013
- Added some Text Shadows and Border Shadow to the title box just to give it some subtle blending.
April 2nd, 2013
- Initial Release
I originally modified the Mosaic view when they had it because they made it impossible to read titles on images with white background...so I made a nice translucent background to display the titles on which solved that problem. This style also includes that fix.