This folder consist of simple examples showing how to use different
TypeGraphQL features and how well it integrates with 3rd party libraries.
All examples has a
examples.gql file with sample queries/mutations/subscriptions that you can execute.
Note: Be aware that the examples on master branch are designed to work with latest codebase that might not be released yet. So if you are looking for examples that are compatible with the version you use, just browse the files by the git tag, e.g.
- Dependency injection (IoC container)
- Types inheritance
- Resolvers inheritance
- Generic types
- Mixin classes
- Middlewares and custom decorators
3rd party libs integration
- TypeORM (manual, synchronous) *
- TypeORM (automatic, lazy relations) *
- Apollo Engine (Apollo Cache Control) **
- Apollo client state
* Note that you need to edit the TypeORM examples
index.ts with credentials to your local database
** Note that you need to provide
APOLLO_ENGINE_API_KEY env variable with your own API key